Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Drama queens and "love" - rant ahead

I just don't understand people.  I really don't.

Facebook and blogs are public places....just in case someone thought they were secrets.  And when you air your private business in a public place, people are going to comment on it.  It's just human nature.  We want to give feedback, we want to express our opinions, offer solutions, tell you that you're making a mistake, offer sympathy or encouragement...whatever.  But if you post it in a public place, you need to expect any/all of those types of responses.  Everyone has a different view or personality, and just because you don't get a "poor baby" (on the INTERNET, for crying out loud), you can't get your hackles up and get all pissed off.  If you want someone to feel sorry for you, talk privately to someone you know will feel sorry for you.  BUT (and this is a big one), if you want honesty, at least from the perspective of the people reading your commentary, then post it in a public place.  But be fair warned, you may not get all roses and rainbows blown up your behind, you might get a reality check instead.

And another thing.  What the heck is this "love" thing people keep throwing around?  You see, in my world, love doesn't come easy, and when it's given, it doesn't easily go away.  You don't just flip a switch and stop loving someone.....nor do you just flip a switch and move on to someone else.  Not even in just a physical relationship.  I just don't get it.

I LOVE my husband.  I can't imagine my life without him.  And if he ever left me......like hell would I be out with someone else the next week, or even the next month.  Because, you see, I love him.

Ok...rant over.  Seriously, over.

Now for the good news!  Tonight, I'm headed to see my mom and pop.  I can't wait!  I haven't gotten to see them since forever and ever and it will be so good to get to hang out with them!

AND I get to go hang out with another fire wife on Thursday for a while.  It will be so cool!!

AND I get to see a friend that I haven't seen in almost 2 years, which means she hasn't seen me since my weight loss.  Gonna be a BLAST!!

Have a happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment